Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Design*Sponge: Fonts roundup

It's not new... I absolutely LOVE fonts and typography. It's a simple, visual thing which, with all its simplicity, can change the whole look of a room. This why I fell in love with Therese Sennerholt prints which you'll see in our little shop next month or the one I have at home. I love how fonts can be used to design gorgeous prints of the UK, Australia and New-Zealand, as wall decoration, on food packaging and on this subject, if you haven't visited Selfridges Food Hall yet, you must go! It's a visual feast to all the things I love food, design and fonts.
So when I saw that the lovely Grace was sharing her favourite fonts, I could not resist relaying them to you here.




Click here to read Grace's 35 favourite fonts (some of them are free to download for personal use)



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário