Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

A corner of my bedroom: sfgirlbybay

Today, I'm showing you Victoria's bedroom from San-Francisco. As Editor of the fabulous Sfgirlbybay, Victoria needs no introduction but in case you've just came back from a trip on the moon, let me tell you a bit more about this amazing person.
As well as being the curator of one of the West Coast’s leading interior design blogs, Victoria is also a great photographer, talented stylist and a flea market queen and I love her style...a bit boho and always relaxed and welcoming. She kindly featured our home in France and suggested we do a house swap for the holidays which I would love to do!




★★From Victoria★★
"I love this little corner of my bedroom as much for the sentimentality as for the bargains I pulled together to create the look. The dresser was a beat-up old secondhand dresser I sanded down and painted a rich black lacquer. The mirror was a $20 find I bought when Urban Oufitters was selling the store fixtures they used for display, and I love how it reflects back the rest of the room. The Eiffel Towers are flea market finds, and remind me of my favorite city. And the dish holds all my mementos and favorite jewelry, including my Grandmother Lucy's locket."".

Next week: come and see Ellie's bedroom corner in London



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário